At UCLAN

At UCLAN
Learning in Preston

Sunday 19 December 2010

After a few days in Algoz with Andy, a Brazilian and a dog and then it was cold




Well not that bad. I did actually get here with only an hour and a half delay at Faro. Many others had a much worse time of it. I really can't abide travel anymore...it became drab. Long gone the months on Greyhound buses and stunning rail journeys across the Rockies. These days it's airports and snowstorms. But here I am in Lancaster on a quiet Sunday night, garden snow-clad and looking forward to seeing it as I wake up in the morning. 


Lovely to have the kids next to me watching Patrick Stewart as Scrooge as soon as we arrived. And a lot more of them in the days to come. More snow please...coming home for Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment